Head officer has the main tasks to lead, coordinate and control the execution of administrative tasks, inter-institutional relations, protocol, public relations and promotion.
Protocol section has the tasks of organizing affairs, work and activities in the protocol area, the preparation of particular event/ceremony, the maintenance of managers’ official travels, region officials and guests as well as members of a particular community, the provision of accommodation and necessary facilities, vehicle maintenance, and custody arrangements for environment security, guesthouse, mess and Region Pavilion of Kepulauan Riau Province.
Job descriptions of the protocol section are as follows:
- Arranging and harmonizing work program of the protocol section
- Implementing ministry official, ceremonial and official travel for governor/lieutenant governor in Jakarta and other regions.
- Implementing appropriate facilitation and coordination of tasks and functions of the protocol sections.
- Organize environment policing of the office, guest house, mess and Kepulauan Riau Province pavilion in Jakarta and other regions.
- Carry out an evaluation and report of the tasks’ implementation in the protocol section
- Doing other tasks related to protocol section given by head officer
Public Relation and Promotion
Public relation and promotion section has the tasks to do promotional activities and public relations as well as preparing plans to support promotional activities undertaken by the local provincial government work unit (SKPD) and districts/cities within Kepulauan Riau Province in Jakarta and other region
Job descriptions of public relations and promotion section are as follows:
- Arranging and harmonizing plans/work program, guidelines and technical guidance in public relations and promotion section.
- Preparing materials and formulate technical policy, facilitation, coordination and promotion of the development of technical guidance.
- Coordinating and controlling the activities of promotion and public relations section.
- Implementing coaching news, print media, and electronic media.
- Arranging guidelines and technical instructions, gathering, copying, documenting, distributing and publishing local government activities.
- Gathering, processing and presenting data and information as regional promotion materials of Kepulauan Riau Province in Jakarta and other regions.
- Implementing/participating in public relation and promotional activities within Kepulauan Riau Province in Jakarta and other regions.
- Carry out an evaluation and report of the tasks’ implementation in the promotion and public relations section.
- Doing other tasks given by head officer.
Inter-institutional Relations Section
Inter-institutional relations section has the tasks to prepare materials for formulating technical policy, implement facilitation relationship between Kepulauan Riau Provincial Government with central and local government agencies and non-governmental organizations or institutions that are in Jakarta and other regions
Job descriptions of inter- institutional section are as follows:
- Arranging and harmonizing the plans and work program in inter-institutional section
- Preparing materials and formulating technical policy of inter-institutional section
- Preparing materials to facilitate the execution of the tasks between Kepulauan Riau Provincial Government with central and local government agencies and non-governmental organizations or institutions that are in Jakarta and other regions
- Doing development for community and students of Kepulauan Riau Province
- Implement relationship between central and local government agencies as well as other related institutions in Jakarta and other regions.
- Managing infrastructure of inter-institutional section.
- Provide facilities for guests, provincial executive and legislative, district/city within Kepulauan Riau Province in Jakarta and other regions.
- Coordinating and controlling activities in inter-institutional section.
- Evaluating and making report on the implementation of tasks in inter-institutional section, and
- Doing other tasks given by head officer
Subpart Administrative Section
Subpart administrative section has tasks of performing policy formulation, coordination, planning guidance and control, evaluation, reporting, administrative correspondence, finances, staffing, general, equipment and public relations
Job descriptions of subpart administrative section are as follows:
- Arranging and harmonizing plans/work programs, reporting and evaluation in the Administration.
- Managing correspondence and filing
- Managing of personnel administration
- Managing household and supplies matters
- Managing financial administration
- Maintaining and inventory asset of the Kepulauan Riau Provincial Government
- Managing and doing monitoring of students dormitories of Kepulauan Riau Provincial Government in Jakarta and other regions.
- Doing other tasks given by head officer